Support KhayaWeb: an online platform for Khayelitsha

Support Khayaweb! Funds are currently being raised to develop a website to promote Khayelitsha. The website will feature organisations and people doing good things in Khayelitsha currently not featured in the world wide web. Khayelitsha is Cape Town’s largest township. … Continued

Talking about conservation

So I attended Conversations in Conservation at Fairy Knowe in Wilderness. And I’m so glad I did! It was informative, inspiring and interesting. Some of the highlights for me were: Gabriel Scholtz (Working For Water– Invasive clearing and the SANPARKS … Continued

#FireGrazer 2 Art/Science veldfire

‘Locust and Grasshopper’ at Nirox Sculpture Park, 20 May 2017 On 20 May 2017 Hannelie Coetzee will direct the second Art/Science #FireGrazer performance (see the first >>) at the NIROX Sculpture Park, in partnership with University of the Witwatersrand scientists … Continued

CLIMARTE: Arts for a safe climate

CLIMARTE harnesses the creative power of the arts to inform, engage and inspire action on climate change. CLIMARTE is bringing together a broad alliance of arts organisations, practitioners, administrators, patrons and academics from across the spectrum of the arts sector, … Continued

1 2 3 4 5 6